Comment on page
Beanstalk is hosting the Barn Raise — a fundraiser to restore $77M in non-Bean liquidity stolen from the Silo. The Barn Raise started on June 6, 2022.
- 2.Navigate to the “Barn” page.
- 3.The Available Fertilizer is displayed in the "Barn Conditions" component. Available Fertilizer is a function of how much Unripe BEAN:3CRV LP is left to be recapitalized. See Fertilizer for additional information.
- 4.In the “Buy” tab, there is a dropdown menu to select the token you would like to use to buy Fertilizer.
- 5.Enter the amount of the selected token you want to use to buy Fertilizer.
- The amount of Fertilizer received rounds down to the nearest USDC.
- 6.A transaction preview will appear below the inputs. Select the “Transaction Details” dropdown to review each step of the transaction.
- 7.You may select a slippage tolerance by selecting the gear icon. The default slippage tolerance is 0.1%.
- 8.If you are buying Fertilizer with ETH or have previously approved the asset being spent, skip to Step 10. For all other assets, select “Approve [Token]”. This allows the Beanstalk contract to spend the asset, but does not use it to buy and Sow Beans yet.
- 10.Select “Buy”.
- 12.After the transaction has been confirmed by the network, your Fertilizer and associated Sprouts will appear in the “Fertilizer” component at the bottom of the “Barn” page.