Deposit in the Silo
Assets on the Deposit Whitelist can be Deposited in the Silo to earn Stalk and Seeds. You can find more information about Depositing in the Silo here.
- 2.Navigate to the “Silo” page. At the bottom of the page, there is a table showing the various assets on the Deposit Whitelist.
- 3.Select the asset you want to Deposit.
- 4.In the “Deposit” tab, there is a drop down menu to select the token you would like to Deposit.
- For example, a Bean Deposit can be made in either Beans or ETH. ETH will be converted to Beans during the Deposit transaction.
- 5.Enter the amount you want to Deposit. A transaction preview showing the Stalk and Seeds to be rewarded will appear below the inputs. Select the “Transaction Details” dropdown to review each step of the transaction.
- 6.You may select a slippage tolerance by selecting the gear icon. The default slippage tolerance is 0.1%.
- 7.If you are Depositing ETH or have previously approved the asset being spent, skip to Step 10. For all other assets, select “Approve [Token]”. This allows the Beanstalk contract to spend the asset, but does not Deposit it yet.
- 8.Confirm the approval transaction in your wallet, and your hardware wallet, if applicable. You should verify that the transaction is interacting with the correct contract before signing it.
- 9.Select “Deposit”.
- 10.Confirm the transaction in your wallet and your hardware wallet, if applicable. You should verify that the transaction is interacting with the correct contract before signing it.
- 11.After the transaction has been confirmed by the network, your Deposit will appear in the “Deposits” table at the bottom of the current page.