Comment on page
Deposit in the Silo
- 3.Select the asset you want to Deposit.
- 4.In the “Deposit” tab, there is a drop down menu to select the token you would like to Deposit.
- For example, a Bean Deposit can be made in either Beans or ETH. ETH will be converted to Beans during the Deposit transaction.
- 5.Enter the amount you want to Deposit. A transaction preview showing the Stalk and Seeds to be rewarded will appear below the inputs. Select the “Transaction Details” dropdown to review each step of the transaction.
- 6.You may select a slippage tolerance by selecting the gear icon. The default slippage tolerance is 0.1%.
- 7.If you are Depositing ETH or have previously approved the asset being spent, skip to Step 10. For all other assets, select “Approve [Token]”. This allows the Beanstalk contract to spend the asset, but does not Deposit it yet.
- 9.Select “Deposit”.
- 11.After the transaction has been confirmed by the network, your Deposit will appear in the “Deposits” table at the bottom of the current page.