Pods can be Transferred from one address to another directly. Note that Pods can be exchanged in a trustless fashion on the Pod Market.
- 2.Navigate to the “Field” page.
- 3.In the “Transfer” tab, there is a dropdown menu to select the Plot you would like to transfer. The menu lists all Plots ordered by place in the Pod Line.
- 4.Enter the number of Pods you want to Transfer, up to the “Plot Size” shown below the input box.
- 5.Transfers of partial Plots send the end of the Plot by default.
- To specify the portion of the Plot to send, select “Advanced”. Use the slider or text boxes to select the portion of the Plot to Transfer.
- 6.Enter the Ethereum address to Transfer the Pods to under “Transfer to”.
- 7.A transaction preview will appear below the inputs. Select the “Transaction Details” dropdown to review each step of the transaction.
- 8.Select “Transfer”.
- 9.Confirm the transaction in your wallet and your hardware wallet, if applicable. You should verify that the transaction is interacting with the correct contract before signing it.
- 10.After the transaction has been confirmed by the network, the Transferred Pods will appear at the recipient’s address on the “Field” page under the “Pod Balance” component.