Add Bean to MetaMask
If you have Beans in your wallet but they do not appear under “Assets” in MetaMask, you can add the Bean ERC-20 token contract as a custom token so that MetaMask will recognize your Bean holdings. Note that MetaMask will only show your Circulating Beans—your balances within Beanstalk can be seen on the Balances page.
- 1.At the bottom of the “Assets” tab in MetaMask, select “import tokens”.
- 2.Select the “Custom Token” tab.
- 3.Under “Token Contract Address”, enter “0xBEA0000029AD1c77D3d5D23Ba2D8893dB9d1Efab”. “Token Symbol” will automatically be filled with “BEAN”.
- 4.Select “Add Custom Token”.
- 5.Select “Import Tokens”.