Comment on page
Where Are My Assets and How to Use Them?
Assets used in Beanstalk may be in various states. For example, they may be Deposited in the Silo, stored in Beanstalk (known as Farm Balance and used to save gas fees), in your wallet (known as Circulating Balance), or waiting for you to Claim them (known as Claimable Beans). For more information, learn about Asset States.
- If you do not have any Rinsable Sprouts, Harvestable Pods, or Claimable Beans, you will not see this option on the UI.
- 2.Open the "Use Claimable Beans" dropdown using the arrow icon.
- 3.Under "Which Beans would you like to Claim?" select from Rinsable Sprouts, Harvestable Pods, or Claimable Beans. You may select more than one.
- 4.Enter the amount of Claimable Beans to add to the transaction.
- 6.Close the "Use Claimable Beans" dropdown to proceed with the transaction. The amount of Claimable Beans added will be shown in "Transaction Details".
- 2.Toggle "Use Earned Beans". The amount of Earned Beans added will be shown in "Transaction Details".