Comment on page
Withdraw from the Silo
- 2.Navigate to the “Silo” page.
- 4.Select the asset you want to Withdraw. You must already have a Deposit of this asset in order to Withdraw.
- 5.Select the “Withdraw” tab and enter the amount of the Deposited asset you would like to Withdraw. You may Withdraw any amount up to your “Deposited Balance” shown below the input box.
- 6.Under “Destination”, select “Circulating Balance” or “Farm Balance”. Selecting Circulating Balance returns Withdrawn assets to your wallet. Selecting Farm Balance keeps the asset stored in Beanstalk which can save gas fees in future transactions. See Asset States for more information.
- 7.LP Tokens have a “Claim as” option that allows you to receive the asset in a different form. For example, BEAN:3CRV LP may be Withdrawn as BEAN:3CRV, Bean or 3CRV. If the option selected is different from the Withdrawn asset, the transaction will convert the Withdrawn asset.
- If the transaction involves trading between assets, you may select a slippage tolerance by selecting the gear icon. The default slippage tolerance is 0.1%.
- 9.Select “Withdraw”.
- 11.After the transaction has been confirmed by the network, the location of your assets will depend on the option selected in Step 6: