- 2.Navigate to the “Silo” page.
- 4.Select the Deposited asset you want to Transfer.
- 5.Select “Transfer” and enter the amount of the Deposit you want to Transfer, up to the “Deposited Balance” shown below the input box. More recent Deposits are Transferred first to minimize the loss of Stalk and Seeds by the sender. No net Stalk or Seeds are lost in a Transfer.
- 6.Enter the Ethereum address to Transfer to under “Transfer to”.
- 7.A transaction preview will appear below the inputs. Select the “Transaction Details” dropdown to review each step of the transaction.
- 8.Select “Transfer”.
- 9.Confirm the transaction in your wallet and your hardware wallet, if applicable. You should verify that the transaction is interacting with the correct contract before signing it.
- 10.After the transaction has been confirmed by the network, the Transferred Deposit will appear at the recipient’s address on the “Silo” page for the asset that was Transferred.