Comment on page
Convert in the Silo
- 2.Navigate to the “Silo” page.
- 4.Select the asset you want to Convert from. For example, to Convert from Bean to another asset, select Bean. You must already have a Deposit of this asset in order to Convert from it. Assets may or may not be convertible at a given time based on deltaB. See Convert Whitelist for additional information.
- 5.Select “Convert” and enter the amount of the Deposited asset you would like to Convert.
- 8.You may select a slippage tolerance by selecting the gear icon. The default slippage tolerance is 0.1%.
- 9.Select “Convert”.
- 11.After the transaction has been confirmed by the network, your Converted Deposit will appear at the “Silo” page for the asset you Converted to under the “Deposits” table.